View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 10:17 PM   #53
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewAllenHanso View Post
FUck it.

I will buy and personally Autograph a Daniel Bryan T shirt for whomever wants to bet me something back on par that Bryan WILL NOT be in the main event.

The autograph can be anything embarassing you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droford View Post
I'll make some sort of bet I guess. if Bryan is put in the Championship match with Orton and Bootista, either by earning it by winning a match or just being added directly, and its a straight 1 fall match like almost all WWE Triple Threats, Daniel Bryan will be the one that is pinned or made to submit (to what? lol). It may or may not be clean finish, and either Orton or Bootista can be the winner (ehh..90% chance its Bootista) but Bryan will be the definitive loser of the match. I would be wrong if either Bootista or Orton is pinned or submitted, and of course if Bryan wins (spoiler..no way). It'd be a push if someone else is added to make it a Fatal 4 way or Bryan is never added to the match (which I think is the 97% most likely outcome anyway). Also a push if there's some sort of TNA-esque retarded finish including a DQ, countout or draw, or if someone is stretchered out, legit injury or not. It'd also be a push if Daniel Bryan wins a Money In the Bank match and cashes in after the Match, regardless of the outcome..but a cash in to put himself in the main event match would count.

Trying to see if all my bases are covered.

Oh, I'll lose if Daniel Bryan outright replaces Bootista for any reason and the title match is Orton/Bryan, even if Bryan get pinned by Orton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewAllenHanso View Post
Mine is simple.

At Wrestlemania Daniel Bryan will face and defeat HHH in a 20 minute or so match. He will get his "moment" in the sense that 70K fans will be chanting YES when he is lining up HHH for the big knee.

then he will go to the back. Randy Orton will then face and lose to Batista in a one on one match.

That is Wrestlemania.

Someone who wants to take that bet let me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigstocke View Post
I will fellate each and every one of you if Bryan isn't involved in the Title match somehow as a participant or run in....
Quote:
Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
I'm in.

I'll try and post a video stating that I was wrong about the WWE's ultimate end goal being for Daniel Bryan to win the title at Mania'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I don't think WWE does or ever did have plans to put the title on Daniel Bryan as he is legitimately viewed as a valuable but ultimately B+ player. I think he will go on to beat Triple H at WrestleMania and that's it. No entry to the title match or anything. They will see that as the best solution they can find to please the very vocal smark crowd while not putting their title on a guy who isn't a good poster boy to represent their company to the mainstream audience (which is ultimately what WWE wants. Acceptance in the mainstream entertainment industry.)

So I guess by your definitions, I'd fall under the skeptic umbrella though I don't think there's any real scrambling at this point. They wanna please people by having Bryan beat Triple H and they wanna find a way to get people invested in Orton vs Batista one-on-one.

So I may not be "one of the more passionate" of the group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Steele View Post
I will change my username to "Triple H Sucks Balls Like I Do" for 6 months if Daniel Bryan does not walk out of WrestleMania XXX as the WWE World's Heavyweight Wrestling Champion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rogerer View Post
I guess cynic, my assertion is that Bryan will not be involved in the Championship picture at Wrestlemania in any way. That includes a title shot stipulation in his match. DTTS can pick my forfeit.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote