View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 09:49 PM   #34
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vic View Post
No debating that.

But usually when you get the votes its like:
"What Match stip will Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt have?"

1. Falls Count Anywhere
  2. Extreme Rulez
  3. No DQ
Yrah, but on RAW, it seems like more than anywhere else they do this stupid "let's subliminally have them vote for the obvious one, lulz!" "vote-bait" that really fucking pisses me of. Who the fuck are these people to insult my and everyone else's intelligence?

I mean, a lot of them haven't even been necessary. Let's say this is the late '90s, Attitude Era, just for a second.

"WHAT TYPE OF MATCH SHOULD MICK FOLEY HAVE TONIGHT?"

A.) Normal match
B.) Tag Team match
C.) Hardcore match

And then they make it worse by having Lawler or one of the other commentators in the ring to reveal the vote, and they stall for time when they know we all just want them to get it the fuck over with and have the damned match. And the over-the-top feigned "surprise" @ the vote outcome, yeah, that's a real winner. "WOW, THE HARDCORE MATCH GOT 99%?! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!"

Give me a fucking break.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote