View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 01:52 AM   #5
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't think in this day and age that even a year long reign can be sustained without the champion turning face/heel in the middle of their reign to shake things up.

We can have a good number of months, though. Nothing against short reigns though, if the story calls for it.

I think every year going into Wrestlemania they should try to have a champ who has got some months on his reign. That way there is some "drama" and "tension" to either wanting to see them lose, or wanting to see them beat "their biggest challenge yet".......

Which is why I am not a fan of both the WWE Title and the Universal Title going into this year's Wrestlemania by dudes who will have held them a month......

Whereas John Cena/AJ Styles at Royal Rumble was a "moment" and "special" not just because of Cena's 16th win, but also the end of AJ's reign of months/first reign. Would have been an excellent Wrestlemania match/moment if they could have stretched the feud some more.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote