Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 10:10 PM   #271
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Electric
Pointon came across as quite big headed on the ultimate fighter, what is he like in real life.

I agree that Cro Cop was terrible but from watching on TV i thought that bisping was lucky to win.

Great comeback from Davis, wanted taylor to win being a local lad.
Pointon was in the halls with all the fans. Seemed ok. Vera seems like a very cool dude though. Dunno why this surprised me. I saw Huerta too but I didn't even click that was him.

I thought Hammill won live but I've watched it on TV since and think the 2nd and 3rd rounds are close enough that it's not a robbery or anything. I can see why they gave Bisping the decision because Hammill did 2 takedowns in each round and then was out boxed convincingly.

I thought Davis was dead but it was a hell of a comeback. Great little fight.