View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 01:38 PM   #2225
Supreme Olajuwon
You know that’s right

Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
How are none of you talking about the Bengals?
I think a lot of people are ignoring the Bengals because of the soft schedule, even though a 3-1 road record is impressive no matter who you play against.

But I also think a lot of it has to do with the fact that with all the things people could be talking about with the Bengals, there's a similar story gathering more interest. People aren't talking about their suprising start because the Niners and Lions (and I guess the Bills too) are getting more coverage. People aren't talking about Dalton because Cam Newton is getting all the coverage. People aren't talking about the defense because they're still in a division with the Ravens and Steelers.

But whatever man, I'd rather people sleep on the Bengals and let them do their thing than put them on a pedestal and then shit all over them if they don't meet expectations.