View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 07:16 PM   #9
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I haven't really watched any NXT until this past special but I have to say I am very impressed by the presentation. I enjoyed the special wayyyy better then TLC and this past week was great as well. I really loved the old school type of angle they ran with the Owens heel turn and every other segment felt important. I couldn't wait to see Thursdays episode after the live one.

I agree with Neville getting called up by Rumble as he's been in the running for a while now to be called up and there's really not much more for him to do on NXT anymore if he's got the "big leagues" in front of him. But from a fan standpoint, I hope he stays cause I think he'll get lost in the shuffle on Raw/Smackdown and NXT is much more entertaining to me right now and he's valuable to the roster.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote