View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 01:45 PM   #336
Kapoutman
Hockey Superstar

Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
After viewing:

- Still in love with Bray Wyatt. He wrestles differently from everyone else, it makes him unique, so it makes him fun to watch. Love the character, love the wrestler.

- Tyson Kidd is amazing in the ring. Everything he does looks crisp. Camacho was also good enough when he wasn't just throwing ten punches in a row. I agree with whoever said he should use the Tongan Death Grip as a finish. Much better than a cheap, unimpressive normal DDT.

- Not a fan of the Prime Time Players. Darren Young brings nothing to the table in terms of charisma, character or wrestling abilities. O'Neil is pretty bland. I'm getting a bit more used to the Usos now though, and they're growing on me.
Kapoutman is offline   Reply With Quote