View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 09:39 AM   #285
Afterlife
So fucking sexy.

Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Afterlife makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL View Post
as I said I'm on my way out. If you want me to do that, I can respond in detail later. And the other finisher thing in the sense that "a finisher should be used when necessary", which couldn't really be further from reality in sense of how you structure a match (at least one that you want the people watching to get as "involved in" as possible) and then Jabba brings up (paraphrasing) "you should always be looking to hit it" which is pretty much spot on.
Looking to hit a finisher is not the opposite of using them when necessary. That kind of goes right back to Sheamus doing two definitive finishers back to back for no reason, as well as Whereman's take on "psychology" as a whole.

That said, of course, I'd always much rather people give their input with actual detail than just something (no disrespect) useless like "oofah". "Oofah" doesn't teach me anything.
Afterlife is offline   Reply With Quote