View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #300
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afterlife View Post
He doesn't need a title, he needs a legitimate win. Beating Sin Cara means virtually nothing while trying to set him up as a top guy -- kind of like two count-outs that could have been real victories.

No. Tell me WHY you disagree.
Beating Sin Cara is a step up from jobbing on SMS, it's a good pace for him, He shouldn't be rocketed to the top where he's going to be lost in the shuffle.

If he beat Cena clean I would have said "What? why?" and then I would have hoped they threw out the 3 Stages of hell scenario and made it a Triple threat match where he goes toe to to with Cena and Ryback and comes really close to winning. But that would be stupid to make such a left turn right there.

Why damage your Payback main event by making Cena lose to Axel? Why SHOULD Axel beat him cleanly, there is no reason to.

Remember when Ryback was hot-shotted to the main event lost and kept losing against Punk because Punk had to hold the title until atleast the Rumble? While he was losing by dirty means it still tarnished his rep to the point where he loses his WM match and one could predict he is on his way down the card now.
Big Vic is offline   Reply With Quote