View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 02:09 PM   #266
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanso View Post

I imagine they dipped young ben in that same healing water.

When Ben was saved as a child by Richard, Richard told them his innocence would be lost forever. He would always be 'one of them'.

With the whole water thing, it's like sign that badness/the 'destiny' over free will aspect is winning - Flocke has a body, his army is growing, Jacob is dead, etc - there is this frame on the trailer where he takes a white rock off the scales, suggesting the dark rock/badness is winning.

I agree MIB has some kind of power, but I'm not sure it's with regard to taking control of them after they die. As the monster, he would 'judge' them, now believe it wasn't a matter of being judged, rather to see if they are able to be 'claimed', if they are, as Mikhail once put, 'flawed' and not on the list/Jacob's list.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote