View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #27476
FourFifty
As over as Crystal Pepsi

FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I see you found my sources.

I'm a pessimist when it comes to what TNA can do in terms of ratings. I've given them every chance in the world to prove me wrong, and they've yet to do so. Yea, a more realistic version of my statement would be amended to have the phrase "If FCW could get a cable deal..." TNA has so much potential. I like a lot of their wrestlers, but there's too many things in TNA that just do not congeal properly.