View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 07:47 AM   #50
Synopsis

Synopsis has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Synopsis has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewAllenHanso View Post
I just re-watched the Constant, and Faraday said something that got me going!

"You cant Change the future"

The Future is set. Time is already laid out. It is destiny.

This is why Ben didnt think they would Kill Alex, and by killing Ale, time was changed, and Widmore Changed the rules.

By leaving the Island, they changed the future, which is why they need to go back. To right the timeline.

The Island is the key to time travel. Ben and the Others are protectors of the timeline. Widmore wants to change history.
How would they know they changed the future when the future hasnt happend? Unless everything that is happening is actually the past and maybe Ben traveled back in time to change something and now realized the whole future was changed. Maybe this whole thing has happend already and Ben traveled back in time to mess with something (who knows what ) and by doing so changed everything. So he's now traveled back in time again to fix things. He was confident Alex would not have been shot at that moment because he had already lived through that moment and it was a different outcome. But sense things were changed, she was shot.

I dont know if this is making sense.
Synopsis is offline   Reply With Quote