Thread: Transformers
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 08:14 PM   #50
Shaggy
Yipee Kai Yay!!!

Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight
I also think there was too much comedy, in general. The scene where they're going for the glasses was funny, but way too long. And the little TF who turned into a CD player had too many pointless scenes, but that's only about 2 minutes of the movie.
That would be Frenzy...many people hated him but if you think about it he was a very crucial character to the film (spoilers) Frenzy was the one that finally hacked in and discovered Sam and his glasses...and about the Iceman..with out him the Decepticons would of never found Sam and the Autobots would of won with no hassel. Plus he was also the one that helped take down the computers and helped Defrost Megatron from the inside

As far as comedy goes in the film...the only scene that I laughed at but didnt care for much was the "Bumblebee Lubricating" scene....the whole theater laughed and I laughed at first but it was just one of those scenes that I didnt really care much for.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote