Thread: Transformers
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 01:53 PM   #62
BigDaddyCool
Pelvic Sorcerer

BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I am the biggest Transformers fan here bar none. I will buy a round trip ticket (or simply drive) to where you live and kick you square in the head then the balls then the head again if you try to argue with me.

Anyhow, with that being established. I like parts of the movie, and didn't like others.

First parts I didn't like:

1. Bubblebee is a fucking VW Beetle, not a Corvette. And Megatron is a gun, not a jet. Also, Barricade? There are no Decipticons that are cars. Only Autobots and be cars.

2. The robots were kinda ugly...but I can get past that.

3. Why did they have cybertron blown up?

4. Why couldn't they just get Frank Weller?

5. The hell is this All-Spark crap?

6. Sam Witwicky? Is it that hard to call him Sam "Spike" Witwicky?

7. Why did the robots swing around like fuckin' monkeys?

Things I like:

1. I'll admit I got all chocked up when Prime said, "One shall stand, and one shall fall."

Actaully, come to think of it, that is the only part I actaully really liked. It conjured up so much of my childhood.

Just side notes and nit-picking:

1. Why did they name the boom box Frenzy? Freny was a tape cassette, Soundwave is the boom box. But since the boom box character was nothing like Soundwave, I guess I'll let it past. They should have had it's robot form be a bird type creater and named it Lazerbeak on account that was Lazerbeaks role in the old cartoons.

2. Why did they kill jazz? It we barely got to know him in the movie.

3. I wonder if there is going to be a sequal, and if the main villian will be Galvetron or Unicron.

Side note:

Unicron > Galactus.
BigDaddyCool is offline   Reply With Quote