View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 01:50 PM   #235
Kapoutman
Hockey Superstar

Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
MY THOUGHTS:

I really can't wait for Bray Wyatt. Character is so interesting that I'm not even sure I care if he can wrestle well or not.

I really, really don't care for Seth Rollins. Despite the hype, despite the pretty good match that was pointed to me last week, the NXT incarnation of Seth Rollins is completely uninteresting. He thrashes around like an idiot and has a move set that consists of nothing but kicks. I was hoping for something more exciting from the guy.

Kassius Ohno seems like he could have potential (plus he has a good beard), but the gimmick is the corniest thing I have seen in a long time. The "Oh... NOOOOO!" thing made me cringe, and it's kind of dumb to have a guy who uses a punch as a finisher. Same goes for Big Show. Why not punch out the other guy right away? It doesn't make sense in wrestling. Every one else is throwing ten thousand punches a match, but these guys cannot because watch out, it's a finisher! I hate it.

The women were above average for WWE women. They could hit their mark without tripping or botching.

I like Jake Carter, but that may be just because of who his father is. He did not do much in the match, but what he did was crisp and had impact.

The main event was entertaining. Not a fan of Bo Dallas or Seth Rollins, but I like everyone else in the match. Especially Kidd.

Derrick Bateman is weird. Sometimes he comes off as really interesting with a goofy personality, then other times he comes off as bland and bored. Not sure what's up with the guy. Jinder Mahal is improving, but still needs a personality that's not just "I'm a foreigner and I'm evil!".
Kapoutman is offline   Reply With Quote