View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 01:04 AM   #53
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I don't know if I've seen that one. The one I saw was the one where Alexa won the belt back. I think it was the Raw after No Mercy or SummerSlam or something. You could just see the strings as they went from spot-to-spot. It was a soft style spotfest. Not for me.

I haven't liked what I've seen from her with Bayley. Or Becky. Haven't seen the Charlotte match. Also don't particularly care to, because she doesn't draw me in. Sorry, but I feel like I've given her enough of a chance to make a loyal fan out of me at this stage. She can do a lot of stuff really well. There is a lot of stuff that she can't do well. That's fine. Why can't she just be as good as she is? Why does everyone need to exaggerate her talent to the point it blasphemy to compare her to other divas who were hired for their looks and can barely run the ropes? She's a perfectly passable Diva-grade wrestler.
She can be as good as she is, but to say she's Kelly Kelly level is insulting and erroneous. Sounds like you've missed some of her best work, and that's fine too, but it's out there. Unless there's some really good Kelly Kelly matches out there that I haven't seen. There aren't, though.
Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote