View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 07:02 AM   #117
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
So overall, NXT is now a must watch for me, just like Raw and SmackDown are. One thing I will say is that it needs Championships, but I'm sure they'll be appearing very soon. Also, I hope vignettes don't always play for someone before their entrance and we see their opponent already in the ring. I noticed that everyone that won (apart from Kidd) had a vignette play before their entrances, so it kind of took away some of the "element of surprise" for me during the matches.

I know they were used as a way to inform us of the wrestlers but why not have it for the other guys too?
I think that will change. Most of the weeks of taping so far have been shorter squash matches to introduce these guys to us. I think some of the guys beat will have them too in future episodes when they're the ones being showcased.

I think the next 4-8 weeks will be very similar so they get a roster together and then we start seeing some competitive matches and, hopefully, some storylines.

If they do go the route of the storylines, I hope it's like the production is in the fact you've got established WWE staff overseeing, but the general direction comes from the guys at university.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote