View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 04:31 AM   #36790
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopydate View Post
Thought about making a thread for this, but I didn't really want to open the door to the ridiculousness of that would ensue in a "Fantasy book Survivor Series" thread, but if anybody is interested, I'd like to present Survivor Series if I were handed the book.

WORLD TITLE REMATCH - Big Show (c) vs. Sheamus

Pretty self-explanatory. Sheamus cashes in his rematch clause for the World Title, and these two try to top their fantastic HiaC match.

Team Foley (Ryback, Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston, and Team Hell No) vs. Team Punk (CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, and the Rhodes Scholars)

Already booked on Raw.

Team Cena (John Cena, Christian, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, and R-Truth) vs. Team Ziggler (Dolph Ziggler, Antonio Cesaro, Tensai, and the Primetime Players)

Vickie and Ziggler continue to prod Cena, resulting in this match. Cena brings in his friend/enemy/friend Truth, his little buddy Mysterio, Rey's tag partner, and a returning Christian. Ziggler recruits the US Champion to continue his feud with Truth, PTP to counter the lucha team, and Tensai because he also exists.

Team Brodus (Brodus Clay, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd, and Team Cobro) vs. Team Barrett (Wade Barrett, David Otunga, and 3MB)

Pretty simple to set up. Wade picks up a cheap win over Clay on a random SD episode with help from 3MB. Santino and Ryder make the save to continue their feud. Barrett brings his former Nexus lieutenant Otunga on board, while Brodus gives some love to the exciting tandem of Gabriel and Kidd.

Team AJ (AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, Layla, and the Funkadactyls) vs. Team Vickie (Eve, Natalya, Alicia Fox, Aksana, and Tamina)

Alternatively, move Alicia to the face team (since she changes week-to-week anyway) and replace Naomi and Cameron with her and Rosa and put Vickie herself in the match.

You can put in a throwaway tag match or something to round out the card, and some old-school SS team interviews. Something on the preshow with the Usos vs. Hunico and Camacho vs. Epico and Primo could be fun.
Pretty perfect Survivor Series card, if you ask me.