View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 07:50 PM   #13
Theo Dious
EATER OF HOT POCKETS

Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-Of-Darkness View Post
I was racking my brain to think of the last time WWE truely shocked me, and I think you may have hit the nail on the head here.
It was in my mind to say Vince's limo exploding, but for some weird reason I half-expected it to happen. I don't know if I could have said "OMG it's going to blow up, honestly I think it was more like someone was going to suicide drive their car into him. Point being, something about the way it played out led me to expect SOMETHING, so I wasn't too shocked with it.

Everything about the Hardy deal shocked me though. Until it occurred to me that an ex-employee assaulting the man who stole his girlfriend would lead them to cut the monitors, most of me was at least half-convinced it was real. Nothing has really shocked me since then.

The Benoit thing, I don't count since I rather thought the thread was aimed towards "last time something WWE did" and not "something a deraged wrestler did." Though come to think of it, HHH's sudden use of the crossface was mildly shocking too.
Theo Dious is offline   Reply With Quote