View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 01:07 AM   #5
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourFifty View Post
Their over reliance on stars they had nothing to do with.
Sting, Hogan, Bisch, Kennedy, Hardy, The Dudleys, everyone in Main Event Mafia... TNA was more worried about making a buck than making their image. Yea, they did push some of their own talents to great heights, it's like going into an art gallery that someone farted in.
This after saying "experience the difference" in TNA advertising. They became a light version of WWE.

I was done once they fired Christopher Daniels the first time and Petey Williams. It didn't mean anything that you were there from almost the beginning.

Once they started signing people and using the WWE developmental name creator I was done. The Austin Starr? Senshi? Give me a fuckin' break.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote