View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:28 PM   #16
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Personally, I don't want to see The Big Show having a match with a retired basketball player.

I'd rather see The Big Show face Cody Rhodes for the IC Title. The last time the IC Title was defended at WrestleMania, was at WrestleMania XXV and that match only lasted about 20 seconds. Before that, WrestleMania X8 was the last time the IC Title was defended in an actual match.

A while back the WWE were all about bringing prestige back to the IC Title and also the Tag Team Titles. They were doing a really good job with the Tag Titles until Evan Bourne decided to get high for a second time. The IC Title hasn't really had that much work put into it to make it what it once was.

Sure, we've had a design change and a fued or two over the title when the design change was made, but since November, Rhodes has just been carrying that title around with him and not defending it.

I think now would be a good time to start something with The Big Show over the IC Title, which will end at WrestleMania.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote