View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 10:05 PM   #427
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Jinder Mahal is not as terrible as he could be. I've actually enjoyed him as a presence. I don't care about him yet, though.

I don't get the hate for Richie Steamboat. He's a natural babyface, so he's playing that role. I hate his finisher, though. It works as a mid-card turn the match around move, but I hate it as a finish.

Leo Kruger has done great work on NXT. He's just great. He didn't really excite me when I saw him in FCW, but he's really delivered on NXT. Apparently he'll be changing up his look to be even more Kraven-like, which is perhaps the smartest thing anyone has ever done.

I do get the dislike for Bo Dallas. I think he'll be one of those guys that turns heel when they realise his face stuff doesn't really work jammed down people's throats, and then we all love him because he will be surprisingly awesome as a heel. Imagine if Bray Wyatt were playing a "I love life" babyface. That would be a waste of potential.

I liked Big E. Langston far more than I thought I would. His finisher and theme song were cool. I'll get sick of seeing the same thing every week, though. I'd rather see him get the Goldberg push than Ryback, though, to be honest. Big E. is actually WWE undefeated.

Audrey Marie is fucking gorgeous. She needs to be a valet for someone while she is training so people care about her. She also needs to continue to dress like that.

Raquel Diaz I want to like, and I do like her persona, but I just can't get into her ring work. She will make a good character addition to the main roster, though.

I like the upset, and I suggested that Mike Dalton & Jason Jordan form a tag team. They're just so...plucky. I hope we see a feud develop between these two teams on NXT. Mike Dalton vs. Hunico would be an awesome match. Dalton was trained by Lance Storm, for those who give a shit. Tenille Dashwood should debut under her WWE name to be the valet for Dalton & Jordan. Make her the close friend and peer of Dalton and the girlfriend of Jordan, or something like that. Her WWE name can be "Adelaide." It's one name, which the WWE likes for their girls, and it's after an Australian city. When he turns heel, she can go by "Princess Adelaide."

Seth Rollins' spazz-outs still bother me, but he got to work another great match, which is where Rollins excels. I like how the ending mirrored the ending of their last match, but Rollins knew the boot was coming and managed to capitalise on McIntyre's mistake and win the match. It's a shame no one on commentary picked that up.

I'll say this about Rollins' spazz-outs: When he stops doing them, and then he goes to WrestleMania or something, the spazz-out might be a nice throwback that could get a weird little pop from people who knew he used to do them.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote