View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 07:02 PM   #212
Kris P Lettus
Listen to Killer Mike

Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
I hate it when people get mad when people say "AP" like "thats not his name, its AD"

Mad annoying
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Falcons started two rookie corners today and they both looked great. Did not expect the Falcons to win in Payton's return, so game went about how I expected.

And Peterson has straight up said that he prefers to be called AD: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...ask_me/cbrpcgd
Quote:
AP is still his initials
Quote:
Thanks, Krispy. I had no idea.
Quote:
God forbid Peterson wants to be called by the nickname his father gave him when he started playing football, and for fans to do the same for him.
Quote:
And god forbid people call him by his initials instead
Quote:
I don't care whatever his fans call him, but apparently you do.
Quote:
You aren't making sense.
Quote:
I said fans who make a big deal about the whole "AD/AP" thing are ridiculous

You then made a big deal about the "AD/AP" thing
Quote:
I said I don't care what any of his fans call him, and god forbid his fans want to call him one thing because he prefers one nickname to another. That is not a big deal. You cite me as an example of an 'annoying fan', when I couldn't give a shit; I'm not a Vikings fan, have never been to Minnesota, etc. You apparently care more than I do, and all I did was cite Peterson's preference as to why his fans are so adamant about calling him that.