View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #25674
FourFifty
As over as Crystal Pepsi

FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
CMPunk CM Punk
“@aksanafan21: @CMPunk So have ever thought about drinking non-alcoholic beer? Just curious.” Please don't ever procreate.
9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

CMPunk CM Punk
“@JFLANland: I have lots of respect for @CMPunk being straight edge. But I am irish, sorry. #ilovebeer” I'm Irish too! Just not weak.
9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
CM Punk strike me as a dick. He's about as bad as the people that say "if you don't pray to our god our way you're going to hell." The second tweet really strikes me as CM Punk being a dick. The dude said "I respect you, but it's not for me" to which Punk responded with a cheap insult.