View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 07:28 PM   #1488
ClockShot
TPWW Fire Pro Champ

ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Random thoughts. No spoiler tags so read at your own risk.

HOLY PLOTHOLES AND HIGH BODY COUNTS, BATMAN!

Stannis had it coming. Didn't know how, but with half his army turning tail, and the Boltons waiting for him, he didn't stand a chance. Obviously, we'll wait until next season to see in Brienne lobbed his head off.

I think Sansa and Theon survived their jump. I'm assuming there's 10 feet of fluffy snow to cushion the landing.

Sand Snakes get the last laugh. War between the Martells and Lannisters is inevitable. No surprise, then again, that was a lousy arc from start to finish.

Tyrion and Varys should go hang a sign on the front gate of Meereen that says "Under New Management".

Those last few minutes.......god damn. I mean, I know Pompeii was a flop at the box office. But that doesn't mean Kit Harrington should get killed for it. Red Witch showing up gives hope. But she lost some credibility for running out on Stannis. Not sure what her game is. The Wildlings will not take this act laying down.
ClockShot is offline   Reply With Quote