View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 03:44 AM   #2147
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I used to put Bayley in a bracket behind Paige and Emma, but now I'm enjoying her just as much. She's got a personality and she's got this normal person look, despite clearly being in shape. She doesn't have a "hook" that needs a smark audience to connect to it either. She could work on RAW or SmackDown. I'd keep the Women's Title on Charlotte at Takeover, but have Bayley earn Charlotte's respect. Charlotte can then move on to a proper program with either Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch or Alexa Bliss. Maybe all three?

I'm not really a fan of the Sin Cara/Kalisto tag team. They just don't seem to be clicking. NXT would be the perfect place to try and make Sin Cara mean something though. Hunico is such a good worker, but he just feels "soft" from a production standpoint. It's time to get behind him and do some video packages explaining why people should care. He handed Adam Rose his first loss, in case anyone cares.

Bull impresses me more and more each week. I hope he wins at Takeover 2.

I'm not sure who is going to walk out of Takeover as NXT Champion. You'd think they'd have put the title on Tyson Kidd by now if they wanted it on him. And to an extent, they've had the chance to give it to Tyler Breeze too. It's probably down to Neville or Zayn, and is a Fatal 4-Way the best way to change the title from a face to another face? They'll probably just keep it on Neville.

I'm hoping we see CJ Parker vs. Kenta as an impromtu match at Takeover 2.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote