Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 01:24 PM   #2666
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I like the fact that Elite XC and affliction are teaming up tho. I just wish that they put more emphasis on big name guys like Andrei/fedor/lil nog/barnet/babalu or the others that were involved in the affliction card. If you can start to build the organizations around those guys, then you can really make some progress and eventually rival the UFC. The thing is, Elite XC is more visable to the casual fans because its free, so they need to be showcasing the big stars and building them up to the masses.

I like what they tried to do with having andrei fight on the free card, the problem is that he fought roy nelson. We all know that roy is a decent fighter but to everyone who never heard of him would have thought andrei would KO him in a second and with watching the fight, that wasnt the case. I really think they need to build up their guys by feeding them cans and getting the public excited and then have them start facing eachother, and that way they dont have to depend on the kimbos and shamrocks out there.