View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 11:35 AM   #3
Jazzy Foot

Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)

I have an alternative:

At Battleground: Lesnar wins the WWE title and celebrates.......DONG.....Undertaker comes out and beats him down. Sheamus runs out and cashes in and wins the title.

Lesnar and Undertaker confront each other on Raw. A confrontation 16 months in the making. They decide to agree to a match at WM 32 giving them time to prepare.

In the intervening period not necessarily at Battleground or on the following Raw. Sting and Undertaker cross paths. Maybe Sting comes back to Raw cuts a promo about his time in WCW etc. Taker comes out. Crowd goes wild. They agree to a match at Summer Slam or another PPV before 2015 end.

At WM 32 I see Sting v Triple H II and this time control of the WWE will be at stake with Sting winning and become the Raw GM etc and that transitions Sting from retiring from in-ring competition to on-screen personality.

If not Sting v Undertaker at WM 32 then Triple H is the only other option as Sting needs a win. Furthermore I don't envisage Sting beating Cena that would make no sense whatsoever given even Hogan never scored a win over the Rock.

Rhonda Rousey could take on Stephanie McMahon in a singles match.

The Rock might just sit out the card or interfere in the Sting v Triple H match or be the guest referee I don't know.
Jazzy Foot is offline   Reply With Quote