Thread: Lost: Season 3
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 11:39 AM   #69
wwe2222

wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBM
<3 Lost.

I thought the dream sequence was pretty poorly done. =\ I'm too lazy to check who directed that episode, but he was way too spastic with the camera, IMO.

All the actors are under contract for 6 seasons. That's not to say it'll go that long, but that's what they are contracted for. Go to imdb.com and read the link on the bottom with a fairly extensive interview with all the exec producers and they talk a lot about how they don't want to pull a Twin Peaks or an X-Files and go too long or just get stupid with things.

Also, I'm assuming the numbers in England are going lower and lower because a lot of people are just downloading the new episodes off the net right when they come out in America. Although... numbers are also dwindling in the US but they're overall still pretty solid.
You really thought it was poorly done? I thought it was great with where each character was placed and what each character was doing and who they were interactcing with...everything there had a meaning and I didnt think it was wasted
wwe2222 is offline   Reply With Quote