View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 10:09 AM   #642
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion of Europa View Post
I was at Pacers vs. Grizzlies tonight. Fuck, first the Pacers have a hard time closing out games where they do well and go on a huge losing streak. Now it's like they forget how to play basketball till the 3rd quarter and can't quite close the deficit.

Luther Head went off like crazy tonight, which had me very happy. I have no clue why we started Solomon Jones, though. Roy Hibbert is so much better. Despite coming off the bench, Hibbert had 25 points 13 rebounds. Yet it seemed like whenever he'd get on fire, O'Brien would bring in Jones to suck some dicks.

Hopefully we can make a strong run when we get everyone healthy. Granger, Murphy, Hansborough, and Foster were all hurt for tonight.

But I'm still psyched, got free courtside tickets for Pacer vs. Suns on the 13th.

Are you serious right now? This is the strongest run they've ever made. We have a shot at John Frigging Wall. A legit shot! Ofcourse Bird will fuck it up and pick that white guy from USC or something lol.

I hope we lost 20 straight. I mean, if we become one of the worst 3 teams, we have a major shot at John Wall. I'll buy season tickets if we get John Wall. I'll let him impregnate my mother also.