View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 08:12 PM   #657
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectal Pertruder View Post
Are you serious right now? This is the strongest run they've ever made. We have a shot at John Frigging Wall. A legit shot! Ofcourse Bird will fuck it up and pick that white guy from USC or something lol.

I hope we lost 20 straight. I mean, if we become one of the worst 3 teams, we have a major shot at John Wall. I'll buy season tickets if we get John Wall. I'll let him impregnate my mother also.
I wont live in Indiana by the time the draft goes down, so it doesn't much matter to me if John Wall goes to Indiana. I'm rooting for a good season this year.