Thread: Halo: Reach
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 06:31 AM   #510
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Nothing's ever set in stone with me, but currently I am very happy with it. Hell, I just updated my fileshare with all of my maps and gametypes. Would like to playtest Air Raid for Team Slayer and especially Invasion this weekend. You're usually on in our wee hours of the night. Fortunately I'm something of an insomniac, so while you won't see any of my guys and parties, perhaps you can bring whoever you play with to check out my maps and test them.

Air Raid "Communications Base":

Like the ships, some details were added to make it a decent playspace in itself. It would probably make for a good 4plyr skirmish.

The first phase of my Invasion game has the Spartans trying to take back this base in a tight one-sided territories game (one territory). Spartans still start on their ship, Covies start at the base. Did some interesting things with phase 1 load outs to encourage specialty (like Battlefield).

Second phase has the Spartans attacking the Covy ship to steal the flag in a CTF game. As stated earlier, Covy ship was nerfed to increase the actual 'invading' of Spartans. In this phase Covies will not have air vehicles but will have better loadouts than Spartans.

Phase 3 is an all out clusterfuck of air vehicles. Controlling the Communications Base will net you an extra Spartan Laser (my take on having anti-air support). The Spartans must plant a bomb in what will be a highly guarded area (Covy Ship engine room). Loadouts will still encourage specialty, but more weapons will be on the map anyway.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote