View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 07:12 PM   #1323
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanso View Post
Rivers - People had major concerns over his odd throwing motion

Palmer - Heavy Feet and was concerns over his "statue" esque playing style behind an amazing line

Ryan - There were NO DOUBT questions with his arm strength going into the draft. I honestly remember people debating Andre Woodson as the best pick at QB going into the combine.

Manning - This is too far out for me to remember off the top of my head.

Everyone has drawbacks and no one is a lock.

I KNOW that Manning would not have gotten the same pub if the internet was as big or there was as much media coverage as there is now. Times have changed and the news cycle and media is really pushing Luck to unfair levels.

Im not saying he wont be great. I think he could be. But treating it like a lock is silly.
they said peyton had happy feet