Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 01:08 PM   #1897
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
It annoys me that they remove stuff from these games.

The lack of physics in the Ladder/TLC matches with regards to falling on to/over the ropes really takes away from the match. And, whilst it's not a massive loss, the in-crowd fighting from a few games ago did add a little something to hardcore/Falls Count Anywhere/etc matches.

Just miss little things like that.
HATE that...although somehow, and I've yet to figure out how to do it myself, whilst I was up against the audience barricade, the computer AI wrestler who was fighting me (can't remember whom) threw me over the barrier and into the crowd.

Also, really fucking annoying that you can't just win any title 5 times in WWE Universe with a custom guy and get the 5 titles achievement. Apparently you have to win separate titles. Oddly enough, best I can remember I've won the WWE, US, WHC, Unified Tag and IC titles and still nothing.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote