Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 10:15 AM   #1907
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
So how is WWE 12 overall? Reviews seem pretty mixed, and that seems a shame for a game that actually looks like it put effort in.
It's pretty fun from what little I have played so far. There are some glitches (I've only encountered one so far and that was in RTWM), and the RTWM isn't anything special (the story is good, but there are many matches that end with cutscenes instead of pinfalls), but other than that it's probably the best game in this series yet.

I still haven't figured out the new submission system though.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote