Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 10:26 AM   #1909
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
The main reason I'm asking is that I no longer have a copy of SVR 11, and I can rebuy it or buy WWE 12. I've never been a big fan of the RTWM stories anyway, and they're usually sort of a chore and one of the reasons I don't usually bother with the yearly update model.

I guess what I'm saying is, is the rest of the game solid enough to merit a purchase? Because with Hasney's "Lateral move" sentiment, I might as well pick up a copy of the last one used (Since I already have an Axxess code I used and shit).

Not that I'm taking Has as gospel, or I wouldn't be asking a followup here. The ratings I looked at were mostly "meh." The reasons seemed scattered and sometimes mutually exclusive. And to an extent, I don't expect WWE games to get 9 or 10 out of 10, but at the same time, when a series promises a serious overhaul and the reaction is "meh," I get a little dicey about buying full price.
That's the reason I got 12. 11 got boring after a couple of months and I got rid of it, so I picked this up. I've enjoyed it more than 11 so far, but it's not leaps and bounds better by any means. I like the roster on 12 better than 11, and the matches seem to have a better flow but that and the addition of WCW seem to be the biggest changes to me. All in all I'd say it's a better game, but I'm not sure it's worth the price difference. If you can wait and find it on some sort of holiday sale, I'd get it that way.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote