Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #1913
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I had to laugh at the glitch I ended up with. It was in the Sheamus RTWM and I was fighting the Undertaker in the hallway and he was getting the upperhand, well I was trying to hit some running move and all of a sudden Sheamus just turned around and ran from the Undertaker and he ran into a wall and just kept running when he was up against it. The Undertaker just stood there and looked at him.

That's fear.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote