Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 12:19 AM   #1915
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Probably not the first to ask this, but I don't want to skim the thread for an answer.

In Universe mode, is there a way to re-book the entire card all at once? I know you can re-book a match before you play it, but after the match is over it seems you have to quit out and go to the show card screen and then-rebook the nex match. It would be nice to be able to just rebook the entire show and then play from the beginning and not have to go back to the main screen inbetween every match.

Am I the only one in the wrestling fanbase who misses the old fashioned "Pay-Per-View" mode where you could book your own cards?
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote