View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 11:59 PM   #392
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Yeah I remeber seeing the sign. Just the idea of anything being hinted is kind of ridiculous, considering the Dark Knight was coming out and we all knew no Superman movie was happening anytime soon.

Just complaining, I guess.

Honestly, if Affleck does drop out, I will be pretty bummed. After letting the announcement sink in, and really thinking about it, I loved the idea of Affleck taking over. Definitely has the look, and the chops. Was really looking forward to seeing his take on the character.

Also, with this being pushed back and Affleck's Argo writer on the prject to clean up whatever it is Goyer submitted gives me hope the film we be much better than the first, and not be so bludgeoning and more focused.
Damian Rey is offline   Reply With Quote