View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #1025
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanso View Post
Agreed. I have a hard time liking the idea of Nashville, but they are a stable franchise. So I cvan give them a pass. I hate that Carolina and Tampa have cups, but they make it work. The Traditionalist in me will never forget the Whalers, but if they can hold their own I am ok.

Phoenix needs to move TODAY. Put them in any of those cities. Or somewhere in Ontario. It will work. Phoenix is never going to work.

Florida needs to go. And the Islanders. Which sucks because they are a historic franchise.
Would keep Florida since their attendance and fan support level is decent and its not like Tampa has a huge advantage unlike the vast difference between the Rangers and Islanders in New York.

Makes a lot more sense to drop or move the Islanders and Phoenix considering both keep swapping each other every year for worst supported team and Phoenix was dead last this year even though they made the playoffs.