Thread: Smackdown
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 10:27 AM   #1
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Smackdown

What did you guys think of last nights Smackdown? I just watched the "Rough Cut" on WWE.com and it looked like a decient show. I think the championship scramble rumble was pretty good, I would have liked to seen a staredown between Big Show and Eziekel though. The Festus transformation is great and I think a Jesse and Festus Vs MVP and a partner would be a good addition too. The two dissapointments I noticed was Kenny Dykstra just basically comming out and getting pedigreed. I though that a couple of members of the Spirit Squad were more talented than Kenny and it seems like a waste to just have him come out and lose all the time. The other is Mike Knox period. Did he steal Robbie's beard is that why they fired the Highlanders? He still dosent really really have an appeal at all.
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote