Thread: The Dark Knight
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 04:00 AM   #128
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yes. I read it a few years ago, I'd like to again. Same with Long Halloween, the year one storyline, Dark Knight returns and a few others. I should pick them up sometime this year. I've always been a big Batman fan and semi-expert, even though I'm not a diehard regular reader. I never regularly read the Batman regular titles, but my whole life I've been a fan. I've read the comics off and on here and there, but have always kept up on his dealings and history.
I of course was way into the movies (for better and for worse), and the animated series and his entire history and mythology. I know all about it.
But yea, Joker has always been one of, if not THE, best comic villian in my eyes, so I look at this thing with high expectations I suppose.

I have faith in Ledger and Nolan, but I just didn't like what I've seen so far. Of course all I've seen is that pic, so hopefully and likely it will change.
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote