Thread: The Dark Knight
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 04:09 AM   #130
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Ledger can hopefully deliver his performance. It's all on him ultimately like you guys have said. He certainly has the right look. He's tall, skinny and seems to have a big shit eating grin. He also seems to have the right edge and darkside to him. As for his acting ability, he is of course talented and seems to be good at what he does. That's why I have faith.
The only thing that scares me is that in anything I've ever seen him in he has been pretty serious, deep voiced, a tad stern and of few words. He's also been kinda stiff on the personality side in anything I've ever seen him. Of course these may be the roles he's been cast in or that I've seen, but these properties are the exact opposite of what he's gonna need to convey for this role.
Hopefulyl he has the ability to let loose, be maniacal, frightening, comically elequent and animated, yet deep and dark with his performance.
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote