View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 05:31 PM   #1
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
RAW Taping *SPOILER*

SPOILER: show
Quote:
It was revealed during the WWE RAW television taping, which is ongoing at the O2 Arena in London, England, that Daniel Bryan has been stripped of his WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
The news was announced, as promoted all week long, in a segment that featured Stephanie McMahon. Stephanie simply announced that due to his injury and recovery period, he was stripped of his WWE title.
Your thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLVH84 View Post
Okay, Xero, I apologize. It's just that sometimes, people get to me, mocking my expertise and knowledge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
CM Punk's ass looks so delicious right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I splattered to Fandango a couple times last night.
Shadrick is offline   Reply With Quote