Thread: LOST Season 4
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 12:00 PM   #151
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
No Sayid is a part of the six.... Desmond, ben and juliette could have gotten off the island and they wouldnt be any of the six.

Kate prolly doesnt want to go back because shes not allowed to leave the state and doesnt want to risk losing her life to go back to the island. Jack prolly doesnt want to see the baby because he either figured out who claire was, something happened to her and it was his fault, or a combo of the two.

I think its pretty fair to say that lock doesnt get off the island and i dont really see sawyer getting off either, it would be a huge twist to me if either did at least. I guess Claire doesnt.

Unless Sun wants to die, she has to get off the island because she got pregnant on the island, and that probably means Jin would get off the island too.

Also Aaron might be a part of the six.
Reavant is offline   Reply With Quote