Thread: LOST Season 4
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 12:43 PM   #154
Shaggy
Yipee Kai Yay!!!

Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
I just received my Entertainment magazine yesterday and there was a article in it about Lost done with the producers of the show......Because what they said is about future episodes im gonna consider them a spoiler and Im gonna type it in black...

Key Notes from the interview---

SPOILER:
-This season will have passengers actually defending the island that they have been stranded on.

-By the end of the season we will know how people got off the island and what happened to those that stayed.

- By the end of the season we will know who was in the mystery coffin in Jacks flash forward at the end of last season.

- They note that Ben might have been able to pass himself off as a passenger since he has all those passports

- On March 13th the question of Who are the Oceanic 6? will be answered.

- Who is Jacob? will not be answered this season but is a key component in the final two seasons

- We will visit the freighter this season and meet the people who are on board

- Michael has returned for the shooting of the first five new episodes since the writers strike

- March 6th episode will feature Juliet as the key player in it.

End Spoilers

I love that in the interview they mention how they had to wipe everything clean before they went on strike because the room they write in was going to be used for that "Eli Stone" show. They had all the secrets for the upcomming season on boards and they were afraid someone would discover them during the strike. They actually mention that they had all the writers re-read all the scripts that they already filmed for this season so that they could envision all this as a fan and see where the fans might want to take the series.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote