Thread: Halo: Reach
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 07:24 PM   #492
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Had a few customs on my maps the other night:

- Air Raid is actually unbalanced for Team Slayer. The Covy side basically raped the Spartan ship. Even though it was 4v3, there was some elements that needed change. I gave the Banshees longer respawn and replaced the rocket launcher (to the Spartan ship). Also removed some of the offensive items on the Covy ship to encourage the Spartan side successfully attacking the Covy ship. Covy will keep their 'space bridge'. Also started forging the invasion gametype, as well as a simple one flag CTF set-up. Unexpectedly, FFA slayer is a blast in Air Raid.

- Very happy with Holdoff's FFA and Team Slayer performance. Gonna forge other gametypes soon.

- Rule is fairly awesome for King of the Hill/Crazy King, but some people aren't cool with the initial spawns. Gonna add a new 'island', one conceptually opposed to shame island.

- Boosh Ball probably needs a bigger court, but definitely radar needs to be added.

- Gonna delete 'The Hulk' gametype and create a 'Thor' Juggernaut game. 'The Flash' will have a waypoint added to the ball carrier.

Will begin project 'Fireflies' map/gametype later on. Along with the Jeep Wars map, but I'm torn on whether it should be slayer or race. My guys got sweet maps on the way as well.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote