View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 05:18 PM   #7
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL View Post
steroid abuse has definitely played a part in the deaths of multiple professional wrestlers. This thread is idiotic but to claim otherwise is a bit daft. It may be one of the roughest jobs physically in any walk of life but there's no more stress in pro wrestling at the highest level than there is in other high profile careers in the public eye. You see what stress does to politicians in a short space of time, especially presidents, prime ministers i.e those in the highest office. They don't then turn around and die in a hotel bathroom before turning 50.
I'm saying it's both the mental and physical stress. Putting that much stress on the body by working out, working shows, not getting regular sleep and I'm sure they "play through the pain" all the time, shortens their lives. I'm not oblivious to the fact that steroids are used by all professional athletes (I'm sure pain killers and other drugs are passed around freely), I'm saying there is no one clear reason why wrestlers tend to die at a younger age.
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote