View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 02:17 PM   #650
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonErichLives
no, my gimmick like most is to laugh at you having a hissy fit.

I never denied they broke a rule, and I'm ok with whatever punishment they get for breaking that rule. But your hypothetical version which wasn't even possible was really funny "at half time they..." umm, yeah, the guy was nailed in the 1st qtr.

they broke this rule once, since last year it was perfectly legal to video tape whatever you want. The rule went into effect this year.

How did Mangini know? because it's nothing new, they did it when he was here that's how he knew about it.

I know, you're colts are perfect saints, they never do anything wrong, I mean Bill Polian never wanted Doug Flutie's leg broken and Polian never physically attacked a Jets employee because he thought speakers were to close to the field, I know, I know... the Colts are perfect angels...

What's funny is this big hissy fit you're taking and what's even more funny is you somehow think this has anything to do with the past superbowls won, how Harrison taking HGH after an injury (post superbowls) somehow taints their superbowl wins 3 (in case you forgot), that the Patriots breaking a rule in Sept 2007 somehow cancels those superbowl wins. That's funny.

As for "they're desperate, they're spending money", no more or less then before, they're spending the same amount of the salary cap as they were before, they got a good deal for Randy Moss, they spend big money on top LB's twice during the belicheck era, Samuel is playing under a 1yr deal based off the franchise tag rules.

I can't wait for the Pats v. Colts game this year, is the Pats win what will be your new excuse? They enforce pass interfearance on all teams to the full extent (sometimes overboard), Rodney will have served his suspension for HGH and their are no cameras... what then would be your excuse if the Pats win, I'm sure you'll find something.

So, I'm not wasting my time to go back on your other non-sense, I think everyone else pretty much took care of that for me.

Just be honest with yourself, everyone here knows you hate the Patriots because they had the Colts number for a few years.

First, whats your source on the Polian saying he wanted Flutie's leg broken? Oh thats right. Its the pressbox . It was heard by the press. But oddly enough, never written about. Weird. Talk out of you ass much?

Polian physically attacked an employee? WHAT THE FUCK ARE SMOKING DUDE ROFL. Really funny that Bill Polian, a GM for a football team, somehow managed to attack a Jets employee and saw no fine or punishment what so ever. Hilarious. You're becomming a major joke VEL. Dont get me wrong, i saw it being reported, but if it was true, why didnt the Jets make a big deal out of it and why was he not fined? Ohhh gee i wonder why.

LOL @ you and the 1st quarter thing. Its called taking the piss you fucking moron. Yah, i really think Belechek went in and said " BRING FORTH ... THE CAMERA ". God damn your stupid.

Everyone knows i hate the Patriots? DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I sure as fuck dont like them? I dont think i've ever given off the impression that i like them. It still dont mean your team are not cheaters. Cheating is cheating and it aint cheating if you dont get caught. You got caught. Deal with it. Your coach is a supposed genius who has writers following him around to watch his genius in action so they can write novels about him. Some genius he is.

And i'm positive that the Colts dont use cameras to video tape defensive signs. Not Tony Dungy. I'm sorry. And if you think Tony Dungy would do something like that, you have something wrong in your head. Tony Dungy dont cheat.

Obviously i cant be 100% sure that anyone on the Colts are not taking HGH. No one can. And that sucks. But i'm pretty damn sure none of them are so fucking retarded as to use an online steroid service and use there actual name and address. BRILLIANT!

And yes, you've still missed the point. All i've heard for the past 6 years is how amazing the Patriots are. How many rings they have. How great Brady is ( he is ). But yet they have to use video cameras to spy on opposing defenses to get an edge. So sad. Seedy indeed. And yet you dont get it. Cause you cant pull your head out of your ass long enough to get it.