View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 06:56 PM   #30108
itsmeJD
Triple A's best friend!

itsmeJD has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)itsmeJD has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)itsmeJD has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)itsmeJD has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)itsmeJD has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)itsmeJD has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)itsmeJD has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)itsmeJD has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)itsmeJD has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)itsmeJD has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
The thing about Scott Steiner is that, while I would never fuck with him because he could crush my head with two fingers and is crazier than bat shit, he has a babyface that doesn't fit his body and looks out of place when he doesn't have his sunglasses on.

Seriously, without the sunglasses he looks like the sweetest guy ever. Then you serve him his water with lemon and he rips the restaurant apart because you do not serve Scott Steiner lemon in his water.
I feel like he should consider going the Superstar Billy Graham route and shaving that head. Hairline is looking a bit shit.